Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Ya'at'eeh Shima (Hello Mother)

Aoo', I am used to it again. It's good to be back. (responding to if he is used to Elder Breinholt again)

I agree, I think it was one of the best Conferences I've watched. All the talks were good. I really enjoyed  D. Todd Christofferson's talk Yesterday morning. It really made me miss Dad. :) There was a lot of  Marriage and Family talks. I liked Elder Rasband's talk, shooting down the people that opposed, right after they did so. Elder Oaks addressed that group of people quite eloquently!  It makes me sad when people oppose our prophets seers and revelators. President Nelson looked sad when they showed his face after one of the opposing votes. If people want to oppose, why are they still members? Why do they still profess to be disciples of Christ. If they oppose, they are not true disciples.

I loved President Monson's talk. I loved when he said choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong. So true. It's easier to live the gospel if we want to. It might be difficult at first, but it will be worth it in the end.
I thought about that as Elder Hales was speaking too! (Ben drew a picture of Elder Hales one yeaer at conference time)  We actually had to leave right before Elder Hollands talk, because it's starting to be Fire season. A fire started behind one of the former bishop's property. He asked us to come over just in case the brush behind his house caught fire. Luckily it didn't. So I downloaded the MP3 of his talk, and we will listen to it as we go to Kirtland to go golfing. It should be fun.
President Uchtdorf's talk was hilarious in Priesthood Session. Don't ask me to take a selfie of Dad and you. :)
This week was decent for us. We didn't get to see as many people as we would have liked because of Zone Conference on Thursday and General Conference this past weekend. We have just been busy focusing on the people that are getting close to either baptism, or the temple. It should be good this week. We are going to work extra hard to make up for the time we missed during Zone Conf and General Conf.
Zone Conference went really well, I got to see some awesome people that I haven't seen in a while. The Assistants gave a training on Selflessness. It's something that I thought I was doing fairly well at, but I do have things I need to work on.
I love you too.
I will continue to do all of those things.
Hagonnee',
Elder Breinholt

No comments:

Post a Comment