Friday, December 4, 2015

Cooler days are coming!

Received November 26, 2015

I've been missing jazz and playing drums the last couple of weeks.  We have a kid in our ward, Caleb Ward, who is preparing to go on his mission. He play the drums, but it is put away right now, because his mom, who is awesome, want's him to focus on preparing. I think she just doesn't want the noise, but that's just my opinion.

Philmont will be sweet!!! Speaking of the Klamms, how is Tyler doing?? How are the Ringers as well?

My health is great! I've been taking Vitamin C every morning. I did get the box! Thank you!! :) The notes were so nice. I got Gpa's Card!! Thank him for me too!! I did get 2 new shirts! Thank you!!

I have a strong testimony of the atonement. In missionary work, we are held to a much higher standard. Almost everyday, you do something that isn't as obedient as it probably should be. As a normal member, you would think, "Oh big whoop, you woke up late. Oh darn, you listened to music other than church music." To the normal member of the church, its not a big deal. But to missionaries, The guilt sets in... You know you've let yourself down, and the lord for that matter. The atonement works miracles in the lives of missionaries. Everything is centered on the atonement in everything we teach. This church is true. The Book of Mormon is the word of God! Contained in it's pages are some of the most amazing spiritual moments of my life. Do all you can now to prepare for a mission! It will change you for the better. You come to know yourself better, but most importantly, you come to know your savoir more fully. I know that this is the work of God! In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Well, mother, I love you. I am so happy with the way you and dad raised me. This has been a tough transfer, but you have raised me to never quit, and do be resilient. Breinholts never quit! Every time, I want to lay down on the floor and give up, I think of that. We don't quit. Our heritage determines such motivation. "Our lives are not measured by how many times we fall, but by how many times we stand up, dust ourselves off, and move forward"  - Dieter F. Uchtdorf.

I love you so much. I probably wont get to write an email for you to post onto the blog this week, so I'm sorry for that. 

Thank you for keeping me out here,

Elder Benjamin Moses "Relsilient" "Determined" "Motivated" Breinholt

No comments:

Post a Comment