Tuesday, December 15, 2015

This Week!

I'm going to keep this relatively short.

Oh Farmington, Oh Farmington, I bid thee farewell, I'm going to the mountains of Dulce to dwell.

So this week, we had 21 lessons. and we found 5 new investigators. It's been pretty stinkin busy. I had a feeling I was going to be transferred, so I resolved to work harder than I ever had! It worked!!! I'm pleased with how things have been going in this area. Elder Davis will be taking over the area, with Elder Geilman. He will do well.

So yesterday was a little rough saying goodbye to so many people that i've grown so close to over the last 4 months. It was hard, but next transfer and Dulce will bring new experiences and a lot of new faces. It's going to be sweet!

I had a cool experience this morning. I decided to ask the Lord, "What lack I yet." The Spirit plainly and simply told me, "Work harder." So sort of baffled by the response I asked, "Work harder at what." The spirit said, "In your relationship with your companions, and spreading the work of the Lord." It was a pretty neat experience. I am going to try and focus on doing just that with this next transfer.

I've had a lot of good experiences this transfer, and am really quite sad to leave 4th ward. I'm really excited to move on to where the Lord needs me though. It's going to be sick!

Anyway, This church is true. The Book of Mormon is true. Jesus Christ is our savior and redeemer. This is his church and his work. We must do it his way, for there is no other way to do so. Keep the Faith, Love the Lord and Live the Truth

I bear my witness to the world in the name of Him whom I am called to represent, Jesus Christ the Son of God, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment